Are you passionate about health policy? Are you an EU nerd? Are you proactive, solution-driven, willing to take the extra mile and eager to help us grow the business by delivering excellent service to our clients? Do you want to be part of a team where your opinion matters, and you can work on a variety of Health topics? Do you love leading teams and helping junior colleagues grow? Then this opportunity is perfect for you!
At Acumen, we are passionate about our work and passionate about our people. We have built a culture to meaningfully shape policy and deliver impact that lasts. We bring more than experienced counsel and a winning record to the table. We pride ourselves in being the kind of advisers clients want at their side during their most complex, difficult decisions. We delight in what we do and look after our clients.
We are incredibly proud of our team of amazing, smart, fun, and talented professionals, so we want to keep it growing. We are always looking for new talent to be a part of our team and contribute to our purpose. And as our people can attest and the awards show, we are a great and a meaningful place to work.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an Account Director who will work with and complement our EU Health team.
Your role will include:
- Managing a variety of exciting projects and your own client portfolio.
- Preparing reports and policy briefings.
- Providing your strategic advice during client meetings.
- Identifying research needs.
- Providing overall support to the Partners.
- Coaching junior members of the team to help them grow in their career and help them manage their workload.
Your experience and knowledge:
- You have more than 7 years of relevant work experience for the role. Ideally, you would have a combined experience of working at DG SANTE and in an agency, patient or professional group. If you do not have a track record in the healthcare area, you will not be considered.
- You have demonstrated knowledge of ongoing health debates at EU level (IP, access, vaccines, pharmaceutical strategy, EU’s pharmaceutical legislative framework, rare diseases, etc.).
- You have a thorough knowledge of the EU institutions and legislative processes.
- You are comfortable with social media campaigning.
- You have a perfect command of English; your additional languages are an asset.
- You have a client-oriented mindset, an ability to lead projects and teams and deliver high quality outputs.
- You have advanced writing skills and an ability to quickly summarise complex issues.
- You have excellent communication skills; an ability to adapt writing to different audiences.
- You have strong organisational and project management skills, proven through concrete previous examples and track record.
- You are flexible, enthusiastic, you have the ability to work under tight deadlines in an international environment.
- You are proficient with IT and new media tools.
- You have the permission to work in Belgium.
- You have good references.
What we offer:
A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A comprehensive package of additional benefits
- A fantastic work environment
- A place where you will be able to grow
- Training opportunities
How to apply?
We are interested in talented people who are interested in us. In your application, please take the time to explore what added value your unique personality and competences could bring to us.
Please send your tailored cover letter and resume to email@example.com mentioning the reference of the job you are applying for (Re: Account Director EU Health Team).
Candidates who have a profile matching what we are looking for will then be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Acumen Team
Not quite the job you are looking for? Take a look at our website for other opportunities: https://acumenpa.com/careers/