Are you passionate about Soft HR? Do you have experience in Talent Management, Performance Management, HR Administration and Trainings organisation? Are you well organised, people-focused and empathetic? Do you work autonomously? Would you like to be part of a young, fun, dynamic and international team? Then this job is for you!
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please send your application (both cover letter and resume) online:
Candidates who have a profile matching what we are looking for will then be contacted for an online assessment and an interview. Applications without a cover letter will be automatically disregarded.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a HR Manager / HRBP to join our Admin Team.
Your role will be focused on Soft HR projects (mainly career growth, performance management and trainings organisation) as well as keeping up to date with social & labour legislation changes and offering administrative support. This includes organising and participating in appraisals, organising trainings, handling HR administration, organising the social elections, amongst other tasks. Your role also entails finding ways to improve the current processes, supporting managers in coaching their team and fostering retention and engagement of employees. You will also be a back up to the HR Officer when she is unavailable, taking over some Hard HR and HR admin tasks as well as supporting the rest of the Admin team whenever necessary.
Profiles of candidates wishing to apply for a HR Manager / HRBP role at Acumen Public Affairs should ideally present the following characteristics:
- At least 5 years of experience working in a HR role with at least 2-3 years focused on Performance Management. Some experience working for a HR consulting firm or an in-house HR role within the service industry
- Perfect command of English – Fluent French level – Dutch knowledge is a plus
- Practical & organised working style
- Enjoys a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Soft HR, as well as Belgian social & labour law & social elections
- Passionate about employee engagement, retention and performance management
- Reliable, team player and dedicated
- Good level of Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a plus
- Work permit for Belgian labour market mandatory
Starting date: March 2024
Length: Long-term contract
Time commitment: Full-time – Part-time also possible
Teleworking: Teleworking is possible on an ad hoc basis.
Acumen Public Affairs (www.acumenpa.com) is an independent consultancy based in heart of the European district in Brussels, with both European and International clients.
The Acumen team of 70+ people work on a range of issues for clients that include companies and associations. Acumen projects range from tailor made monitoring of policy issues with impact on businesses and/or sectors, public affairs and communication campaigns, strategy development, policy events, media relations specifically relating to policy, as well as social media campaigns.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Acumen Team