Do you enjoy planning and organising? Do you want to work in a fast-paced and stimulating environment? Are you proactive, outgoing, intellectually curious and solution-oriented? Do you have experience in a corporate, international office environment and are you up for a challenge to progress your career? Would you like to be part of a young, fun, dynamic and international team? Then this offer is for you!
How to apply?
To apply for this position, please submit your application (both cover letter and resume) online: https://survey.harrisonassessments.com/umux-e698-4wej
Candidates who have a profile matching what we are looking for will then be contacted for an interview. Applications without a cover letter will not be taken into account.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly motivated Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to our 4 Managing Partners.
What will you do?
- Manage the diaries and agendas of the Partners,
- Book travel for the Partners and manage their expenses,
- Proactively follow-up with the Partners on their actions from internal meetings,
- Format documents for them using Microsoft Office tools e.g., Word/Excel/PowerPoint,
- Produce presentations
- Work at the reception desk: answering landline phone and door, welcoming guests, receiving mail and deliveries,
- Provide support in the staff onboarding and offboarding process,
- Support the whole team in organising physical meetings, including setting up the meeting rooms, ordering catering and booking restaurants,
- Update contact details in CRM,
- Provide administrative and accounting support,
- Book travel for staff,
- Manage office assets (IT items, videoconference equipment, badges, office supplies) and ensure that the office is neat and clean.
Experience and knowledge:
- Proficiency in spoken and written English. Proficiency in French is an asset.
- Around 2 years’ experience within team administration or office management
- Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Skills and attributes:
- EU national or work permit holder
- Experience working as part of a team, excellent team player
- Motivated, dynamic, resourceful, flexible, with a can-do attitude
- Highly organised, proactive and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure with a professional attitude
- Comfortable interacting with high-level executives
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience working within a consultancy or agency environment.
- An interest/knowledge in advocacy or communications.
What will you get?
- A competitive salary commensurate with experience
- A comprehensive package of additional benefits
- A fantastic, young and international work environment
- 20 days legal holiday plus 5 complementary days (plus public holidays).
- Private healthcare insurance.
- A company pension plan.
About the role:
Starting date: End September 2023
Length: Long-term contract
Time commitment: Full-time
Presence in the office is required
Acumen Public Affairs (www.acumenpa.com) is an independent consultancy based in heart of the European district in Brussels, with both European and International clients.
The Acumen team of 70+ people work on a range of issues for clients that include companies and associations. Acumen projects range from tailor made monitoring of policy issues with impact on businesses and/or sectors, public affairs and communication campaigns, strategy development, policy events, media relations specifically relating to policy, as well as social media campaigns.
We look forward to meeting you!
The Acumen Team