We are looking for a Consultant/Account Manager with strong sustainability policy experience to join our growing team in Brussels.
At Acumen we have built a culture to meaningfully shape policy and deliver impact that lasts. We bring more than experienced counsel and a winning record to the table. We pride ourselves in being the kind of advisers clients want at their side during their most complex, difficult decisions. We delight in what we do and look after our clients.
We are always looking for talent to contribute to our purpose. And as our people can attest and the awards show, we are a great and a meaningful place to work.
What we are looking for:
Acumen is looking to recruit a Consultant/Account Manager with strong sustainability policy experience to join our growing team in Brussels. We invite candidates with the following skills and experience to apply:
- 2-4 years experience working in one or more of the following: EU or international institutions, a communication consultancy; an in-house communications role in a company, a trade association or an NGO
- Understanding of the workings of the EU institutions and legislatives processes, in policy areas related to sustainability (i.e., agriculture, food, transport, energy and environment)
- Expertise in communications, media relations, and/or social media campaigns would be a strong asset
- Intellectually curious and motivated by complex and varied assignments
- Good organisational and team-working skills
- Fantastic English language writing and oral skills
Salary and position (Consultant or Account Manager) commensurate with experience
How to apply?
We are interested in talented people who are interested in us. In your application, please take the time to explore what added value your unique personality and competences could bring to us.
Please upload your cover letter and resume.
Candidates who have a profile matching what we are looking for will then be contacted for an interview.
We look forward to meeting you!